Regret

few weeks back i suddenly recalled a good number of songs and movies that i have regretted not watching it. With a bit of luck and the advancement of china p2p and Emule portal, i managed to get hold of lots of old movies and songs that i thought i will never get to watch or hear it again.

few weeks later, i wasnt happy at all. I get what i am not suppose to be able to get hold of. I lost my regrets in life. funny idea, but really, what life really is if you dont have a slight regret over the past. I always think of the good old time in New Zealand. There's so much i've done there, at the same time, there's so much that i have not done. And it was all this undone regret that make me dream of New Zealand, and regarding it as the best time i had. i regret for not doing crazy things that i was offered to do, i regret for doing as little as one thing that i can label it as 'crazy'...all this imperfection make my 3 years life such an unforgettable experience

2007, just like any other year, flied by with most of the resolution undone. Of course there are things that i did much better than i expected, at the same time, many regrets happened that still haunting me at this very moment. What failed me before drive me towards what lies ahead...that's what i hope and what i aim for.

More...what's more than that...i did it...my way~~~

No comments: