2008 resolution

1. gross annual income of RM 100,000
2. sponsor myself and parent to visit my 3rd sister in Manchester
3. complete my long-overdue travel blog (doubtful resolution giving fact tat i have 3 more countries to write on and soon i will be traveling to another 2/3 countries)
4. complete reading 2 books per month (time to clear my mini bookstore)
5. achieving targets that i have set myself for my job(s) :)
6. saved up RM15,000 to be my reserved bank for the possible investments
7. constantly upgrade myself in order to have in dept understanding of financial related topic
8. learn a new skills, probably something useless but fun
9. maintain the routine of attending gym session at least 3 times a week.
10. still have at least RM20,000 in the bank after completing all the resolution above.

Big dreams to have, i know....

No comments: