looking back into the time

once again, we have arrived to the end of another year. Still remember how much hoo-ha newspapers have made during new year eve of year 1999, and with just a blink of an eye (or maybe not..) we are almost approaching another decade. Anyway, this is the time, and perhaps t he only time we recall and reflect on what we had done for the past 1 whole darn year. it's not exactly a bad thing to do i reckon, given the fact that most men don't ask for direction, so this is like a pit-stop for men to sit down, take a look at the map, and decide on where to go next.

2007, a very interesting year indeed for me. At the first half of the year, i was still questioning myself on what to do next. At the second half, I'm back to my motherland and with much blessing, i have found my reason to gung-ho and lived through the rather exciting months.

at the beginning of the year, i was constantly looking for opportunity while working as a cleaner. I failed to see where can i head to, hence i took a bet of using all the money i earned as cleaner to backpack around Australia in the hope of understanding myself better. i knew i was ready to head home, but i just cant find the reason to it. Melbourne was really an eye opening for me. I found myself lost track of time on the cross road of Swanston and Flinders Street,as i can no longer explained myself whether i am at 21th century or Victorian era.

If they just keep walking and never look up, then they must be local, one of the fellow backpacker told me that. Indeed, people are just too busy looking at the traffic in the hope that they can jay walk and save up their previous few second. Everyone seems so busy, but the times seems to be playing some tricks to the building around here, and i seems to be affected by the building. My mind was totally blown away by what i've seen here. The clock seems to have paused a few second for me. I turn 360 degree just to look around. Strange thought flowing into my mind. i stared dully to the traffic flow. Why am i here. Where do i belongs to. how do i end up here.


time to go home

No comments: