Career

after coming back to malaysia, i have a surprisingly smooth path of career. Things just got so well that i actually got too carried away. I had some bumpy ride in between the year and being burnt for quite a bit. However, i was extremely grateful for the mistake that i had made. I was brought back to the earth, understanding that there is no haven to shelter me anymore. What i am today is what i did yesterday. coincidently, i will actually start from scratch on the 1th of jan. I gained nothing by experience in the past 6 months, but i know, these experiences worth more than anything i can imagine of.

at the age of 23, i have achieved many that most fresh graduate dare not to dream of. Maybe, just maybe, if you actually dare to dream, you will achieve it. So in year 2008, i have set my target, i have set my dream, have you?

No comments: