love

In terms of family wise, my family and I had gone through a very very difficult year. For the past 50 years, year 2007 is the most unsatisfied year that i have ever gone through, that's what i mum told me. I can fully understand the statement. God knows how many sleepless nights we all had gone through in the past year. I really have a good taste of mental exhaustion, and i vowed to do anything in order not to let my family go through all this thing once again.

i do understand many things are out of my control, but reflecting back, there are still things that are achievable and i have yet to accomplished. By adjusting it slowly, i am beginning to draw out time to spend it with my parent in quality. I can feel their joy whenever i drove them out, paid for the meal or even just buying a RM50 clothes for dad. I know it was the act, not the things that i have paid for make them happy.

The family is once again back into the routine, but somehow, somehow, after all the stormy nights, this routine family life tastes so sweet. And now, we have all grown up, and nobody can actually recall when was the last time all of us were gathered around, but deep down inside, we all know well, our bond is stronger than ever.

in year 2007, friendship has come into another meaning to me. i am meeting back friends that i have not met for years. I have left a good bunch of university buddies for good, and the good old mate welcome me as always. Thanks to internet and cheap air flight, there isn't much sadness involved during my departure, but at the same time i do question myself if i have actually met some good friends out there.

Adjustment was made to accustom myself to the once familiar way of hanging out. No more crazy shit party, replaced with football crazy feast. Less alcohol, more teh tarik. And damn, why do malaysian stay so widespread? why cant i just walked over to the town and have a jug of beer with my mate? From time to time, i still feel slight upset for having no one and no where nearby to have just a sip. You just know some friends are meant to do selected things with you only. Calling my best friend to Laundry would probably make 2 of us feel like donkey that accidentally walked into the market.

i missed being crazy, but i am grateful i am no longer being crazy. Feel sorry for those who failed to withdraw from it and take a greater look around the world, but i guess they are happy. I was happy. In fact, i could have been happier if i was being more crazy, though i might ended up not being who i am now.

relationship wise, things have definitely gone complicated. Certainly we have a path that will keep us apart (distant wise) for good few years. If there is a thing i am really not sure of, that would definitely be what lies ahead of us. But trust me dear, you are not the only one that feeling lonely. Even the lone ranger wish to have a person to hug on at nightfall.

i know i've been blessed with love. Thank you for all the love that you have given me.

No comments: