A song for you

click here to listen to the song. i've translated the lyrics into englsih. the song title is 'leaf'. read it while reading the lyrics would give you the right feeling....

Leaf, is a wing that can’t fly

Wings, are leaves that fall in heaven

Heaven is not suppose to be a dream

But I have long forgotten

How did I start to fly

Loneliness, is a gaiety of being alone

Gaiety, is the loneliness of everyone

Now I understand, love begun with companionship

But I am slowly forgotten

How do I have someone to accompany

All by myself, I eat, travel, walk and rest in everywhere

And all by myself, I read books, write letter and talk to myself

But I have no idea where my heart flies to

I can’t see it at all

I guess you are not the only thing that I’ve lost

All by myself, I eat, travel, walk and rest in everywhere

And all by myself, I read books, write letter and talk to myself

But I have no idea where my heart flies to

I can’t see it at all

I guess, you are not the only thing that I’ve lost


have you ever wonder why some song's lyrics just fit your feeling perfectly well? its not miracle or fate, it's because someone in the world, suffered as much as you did.

why do people love to listen to sad song when they are sad? do they want to make themselve even more sappy?

i don't know how the logics go, but i believe, when the song fits your feeling, and you are touched, cry as you wish. but every song lasted less than 5 minutes. After the song, its about time for you to stop being sad like how the song end.

We have average life of 70 years, what we had, what we are suffering now, lasted less than 5 minutes compare to our everlasting life...

4 comments:

Jolyn said...

if onli the pain, sadness of our tears could be controlled to just end after a 5 min song...

worms said...

no matter how complicated human beings are, we still can't excape the simplicity of straight line theory. building has to be somehow straight, standing has to be somehow straight, and our emotion always interchange between a straight line, i prefer to call it a emotion threshold line. cantonese said ' the different between genius and retarded is only a single line difference'. same goes with happy and sad, love n hatred. yin n yang sound lame n yet it could almost explained the world...
how long do you need to cross the threshold line from sad to happy? i would said 1 second. it's all about finding the key element ( or maybe a kick from someone) to get through that very thin straight line....

Jolyn said...

1 sec??! wow..whats the key element? sometimes u might just feel the need to be sad..hav u ever felt that?

Beads & Pieces said...

sheesh. if that one sec theory really does work i'll really let you KICK me ok. from sad to happy that is. =P