Question

Have you ever realize that you do lose things as you are gaining it? It’s interesting that our life is only size of our both hands; you want to hold a stone, then you have to let go the sea shell that you are holding. I was always taught that I can achieve anything with my both hand, but teacher never mention about the limited capacity of my hands. Why do I always hear one side of the story only? How much more that I don’t know?

For no particular reason, surfing Frenster a while, and saw pictures of few friends that I once close with. The feeling is just beyond description when you saw the pictures that you once took with them. You will be involuntarily grinned, and then remembered what was going on when you were taking that photo. Then, from the photo you saw their new life, a life that you did not involve at all. I feel a little bit gutted, and plenty of regret.

Yes, I missed them. I am actually missing them, although I’ve never thought of them not even a single second in my past 2 years. I just can’t believe how good our brain can hide all this information that you thought you would never forget, and in the split second after viewing items belong to the past memory just flow out like a river.

For the first time, I realize that although I am gaining a lot in NZ, but I am losing far more things back in Malaysia. I am beginning to question the reason for me being in the oversea. What would happen if I am still in Malaysia? Do I still being myself? Am I studying what I wish for? Will I be happy?

I really love to know what would happen to me, if I choose the path that I have never taken.

No comments: