.....

geez, it's so hard for me to think of a title eh.....i'm just not good at it..
how long did you guys take to think of your website address? it took me quite a while...and its still not exactly a good name for a blog :)

anyway, thought that it's about time for me to write why do i create this blog..
i didnt tell people about this blog, because i dont like being labelled as trend follower...
the reason i create a blog because i want to find a place to write (duh!!)

nah..listen to me, i need a place to practice my writing skill....i am sick of scoring nearly full mark for content, discussion and introduction and yet score like 1 out of 5 for my grammer, sentencing, and flow for my report....it's just so frustrating...

having English as my second ( maybe 3rd) do put me in a disadvantage. but i'm not complaining. because i am proud of having mandarin as my first language, my mother language. being brought up in Malaysia allow me to pick 5 or maye 6 types of languages. but it just make me a jack of all,but master of non. i always mixed up all the languages like Rojak ( malaysia cuisine that mixed a lot of fruits together), and eventually speak the language that only malaysian understand....

oh well...if anyone of you found some grammer mistake, please do pin point out.....i'll appreciate that, cheers....

No comments: