Versatility

Had a sport game with unfamiliar colleague as well as my manager. I could barely last for 10 minutes of the game. They were playing for almost 1 n half hour while it took me 1 hour to recover from dizziness....

Being a nutritionist with a minor in sports nutrition, i know very well that we are suppose to drink about 300ml of water before you start to do exercise that will cause intensive perspiring. Then gradually drink the water throughout the game and if the game lasted more than an hour, then it is good to have some jelly bean to boost up your glucose level. THAT's the ideal way of doing. Once again, theory is always easier to remember than applying it.

Embarrassing enough, i felt dizzy,exhausted, weak n my trachea is informing me that he wish to return something back to my mouth. Having a little bit of sports nutrition knowledge, i know very well i had drank too much water at the wrong time. I went to my car and have a bit of mentos and thank goodness, i gradually recovered from there... Can you imagine i puke in front of all my new colleague on my very first day of sport outing with them?

Still.....after manage to prevent the food release from the top, they decided to come out from the bottom. So, i actually went to the toilet and produces some chocolate ball while my colleague were chasing another ball on the field.......
GOAL~~~~my colleagues shouted.
AHH~~~~i replied.

1 comment:

oot-oot said...

ewwww........