10 years

had a 10 years anniversary lunch with 10 of my best buddy plus their partner. It is surprised to know that we had bear with each other for 10 years. In fact, all of us are still keeping good contact with one another. Getting along with just 1 guy for 10 years is perhaps hard enough, but we actually can have 11 people united as one, you can imagine how much we cherish about this gathering....

it is definitely not easy to arrange a free time especially a number of us have a rather irregular working hours, but we did manage to come out a date (~ 3 months after initiating the idea) that all of us can make it.

We had fun, definitely. but perhaps, the reason we can meet up without missing anyone is because most of us are still in a care free stage....in fact, only 1 out of us have been working more than a year and already formed a family....so it would be interesting to see how it will looks like on my 15th anniversary dinner

i was away for 3 years before i came back to this land once again. And i was told that many of us hardly meet up since i was gone. Things have gone better once again when i got back. I am really greatful that i have become their meeting point. In fact, on my 2nd day of arriving, out of my surprise, all of them let go their work, came back from everywhere around klang valley, just to meet up with me in my house for merely 10min. We had our first photo in 4 years time on my 2nd day of arrival. I was touched, really touched.

Lunch is over, and so is the jovial gathering. but we all know, there are more laughters and tears are waiting for us to gone through together once again.....

No comments: