truly madly deeply

i believe all of us that living on our 20's are living in such a different world compare to all the uncle, ahem....brothers that have been around for more than 30 years. there's so many profession, careers that are distinctively different from our textbook definition of 'full time job' that allow us to choose..... 'the road less taken' seemingly expressed out our crave for breakthrough and success. Some succeeded and do many proud while others being laugh for not following the old wise man's word.

I've been working 3 weeks in a company that the textbook would define it as " a career that has job security". Life hasn't change much for me, as i am still under training. Although i am starting to have 'homework' but it is pretty much the same as my university life. i am actually quite keen to have the training over and done with, as i am really anticipated to experience the hard life in the so call 'real world'

there's a Chinese proverb that said: " if you choose not to enter the tiger's cave, you will never catch the cub". Philosophically, if you have not taken it up, how can you talk about letting it go?

there's so many of us worry this and that, avoiding this and that. " because working is scary" " i don't like politics" "study still the best".

i must admit i am fortunate to have the chance to see our life from another corner of the world. Even so, living oversea for 3 years is not as impacting as bagpacking alone for a month. there is so much to experience, so many people to learn from, and so many objects to interact with. I really want to take up everything with my own hand, and then slowly letting it go. I don't envy he that get to see the whole Europe, or driving a Mercedes. I wait for my turn to come, I wait for my turn to come.

1 comment:

oot-oot said...

while u wait for ur time to come, u have to queue behind me...

hehe...! don't cut queue ah!