Penang

Had a weekend trip to Penang to check out my nephew. Basically this new baby make everyone go frenzy. One small smile good enough to make us happy for whole day. Interestingly, my sister stays in Permatang Pauh

So basically, while the whole country concentrating on one man in Permatang Pauh, we lay our eye on this baby boy. For us, he is the man now...

Nevertheless, being right in the ground zero, its pretty hard not to pay attention to what is happening around us, so while the baby boy fall asleep, my dad and i quickly switch from baby wonderland to World War 3. Both parties had ceramah in merely walking distance from my sister house so eventually we still sneaked out to check out all the big shot.

My dad managed to catch a glimpse of our PM. According to him, maybe its in the afternoon, or maybe this is the strong base of the opposition, there is merely a hundred people gathered there to listen to his speech that involved lots of candy giving. RM500k for Chinese school in Permatang Pauh. Geez, no wonder our YB always got cursed, with this policy, everybody wants a by-election.

Then at night, my dad and i attended the ceramah held by PKR. And yes, we manage to see Anwar Ibrahim, really close. The bodyguard made out a space out of the crowded area for him to walk him, but he was being cautious or friendly (not too sure which one is true), he walked into the crowd to get up to the stage. So i'm so happened to be standing at that crowd, so he actually walked past me, and i actually have both my hand on air, and also 3 seconds to think if i should pat his back and said well done.

Eventually i did not touch him, because i am afraid that my hand will be chopped off by the bodyguard. Having said that, i am still feel lucky to be gotten so close to him. He is so charismatic that i actually felt my heart stop pumping for that particular 3 seconds. i am so afraid to breath that i might hurt him. At the same time, the crowd behind were so frenzy that i am receiving enormous push from my back. I was so scared that i might fall over, or even worse, fall on top of Anwar Ibrahim.

Can't imagine how would i looks like on the front page. "Frenzy crowd crashed Anwar!"

Oh no, that's not how i want to be on the front page.


Wonder when would i be able to walk pass crowd and make their heart stop pumping for 3 seconds.

"Oh that's easy, just find some old uncle and scream at them, they will definitely stop pumping for more than 3 days."

I hate mini-me....I dont need you to answer my question~

"you are welcome"

Shut up!

1 comment:

oot-oot said...

i would fall for him and marry him like sitinurhaliza married to datuk k...

ok that;s not true coz i felt like vomitting after saying such..

>_<