Fugly

for some reason, i've been seeing people using this 'fugly' word in almost every single cyber corner that i visits often. Actually,i still have no idea what it means, was it an abbreviation of f***ing ugly? or it's just some new cyber words that means something that i have failed to learn? Another word that is extremely popular word among the chinese website is 'kuso'. No matter how hard i tried to translate to chinese or english, i still dont get the meaning of the word...

Last month i overheard a extremely dramatic happy ending love story that actually happened in PJ. The couple is my friend's buddy, and i heard whole lot of them who know the story cried real bad in the wedding. Trust me, the story is so dramatic that i had such a strong urge to write a story out of it. I even have the plot running over my head day in day out. I really should put it into writing. Or else i will definitely forgotten about it.

that's just me, no matter how strong i feel now, i still capable of forgetting it the next day

No comments: