Underwear

I can’t concentrate on my study, again.
Have this urge to talk to someone, but sadly nobody’s phone number seems interesting enough for me to make the call.

Gave up study, tried to read some basic skill on HTML. Turn out to be much harder than the horrible biochemistry. If I cant handle Biochemistry, I cant find a reason to support how I can handle this html shit. Sigh, forget about it…

Anyway, thought that I didn’t exactly clarify my theory on underwear, since my only reader Callyn seems to be amused by it. The reason I said love is like an underwear, its because if you have the habit of wearing underwear, soon you will forgot the reason for wearing it, n most likely you will wear it unconsciously, sometime even forget that you actually wearing it ( oh well, I do feel it there, but you will never give it a damn, do you?). Same thing happened to love. When you are in love too long, soon you will forget about the reason of being in love. It may become nothing but a habit to you. You can feel the love is there (because he/she is such a big object that you can never missed), but most likely you will not give it a damn

Once the underwear is off, you soon will find this strange freedom. Nothing is being tight to your body anymore, your lower part can have a better breath, but it’s just weird. You find it uncomfortable….find it strange….find it incomplete, even though it suppose to mean more freedom to you. Sound familiar, I guess that what happened to you when you are no longer in love. You have this extra time and freedom that you wish for, but you just find to strange, unfamiliar and worse, incomplete.

Conclusion? I don’t have one. I wear boxers (

4 comments:

Jolyn said...

me here share the same experience. sometimes i do feel sad for myself, can't find someone for me to talk to when i need to. sigh...

and yeah...ur underwear theory was rather special n i think it makes sense too.. mind if i quote ur "underwear theory of love" ?

thts y i was wondering where did lee pheng get the underwear idea from...till i found out bout ur blog today =)

worms said...

haha...go ahead n propagate my awesome theory~~

but i forgot to add this phrase in:
if you are not a underwear wearer (lover), you have no problem with the undy and you would not feel incomplate without it as u been leave without for ages. you will only curious wat it is like to wear it....

Miss Lime said...

ha ha ha. Funny. Underwear theory. But heck, undies give you the right support if worn the right size. It's really like an invisible hand shaping you. Even boxers are underwears. =)

worms said...

somehow i am imagining a hand-shape bra holding up a girls brest to support n keep it firm when i was reading l.i. ang reply......weird.....sorry for my 'perverdness',haha