home sweat home

finally back to the beloved home. well, not a big fan of hot n humid weather, but the cheap n yet tasty food make me forget about the rest....HOWEVER,currently i got abandon by my beloved heng tai (buddy) in a cyber cafe as they need to play their beloved game. so what i can do is stuck here, facing the emotionless monitor n hearing them screaming at each otehr 'go left go left!!' oh well.....what's good friend for? sigh....
anywya, had a rather amazing experience for the past weeks. been bagpacking around for 10 days i think, met a lot of German, British n have seen a lot of the beauty of New Zealand. I had wrote quite a bit into my travel diary, but sadly my house's internet currently is having PMS n dont give a dam on my boredom, so cant put it up for me n for whoever reading it as a good memory or reading.
i'm so bored now.....why do i stuck here?? why why why~~~~~~damn it~~~sigh....

1 comment:

Beads & Pieces said...

welcome home?