days of sober

i was hung over quite badly on the next day. for the whole day, i could barely eat anything. the feeling is really crap...n i felt like i am still halucinating. things are still unreal to me. things only back to normal after about 30 hours of rest....
then i started to laugh at myself o f what i did...some friends that know bits of the story starting to make fun of it, but i am okey with it, as i make fun of them all the time :) . then my flatmate came out with this really interesting theory - what if i got picked up by a desperate gay guy instead of safety patrol car? then i started to imagine what would happen to me. Imagine when i opened my eye in the morning, my ass was sore and the person that sleeping next to me was a fat chubby guy with a moustache,AAHHHHHHHH..... that is so gross~~ i wonder if it DID happen, i would become a gay guy, bisexual, phobic to male or a crazy dude...

THANK goodness i dont have to figure that out.....

No comments: