know it all....

Information that you can find over internet is so enormous that it really amazed me... Yesterday i had such satisfaction from finally understanding the twisted history between Kuomintang and Communist Party, all thanks to the very wonderful Wikipedia.

This morning when i woke up i felt pain on my neck and my neck motion been badly restricted. After suffered for the whole day, i seek my mum help and with little surprise, my mum asked me to put the pillow under the sun, which is some funny method that derived from some ancient Chinese Mythology of bed goddess that i am not sure of (wonder if wikipedia have information on this).

Obviously i did not follow my mum's advice, so what i do is i google 'twisted neck' both in english and mandarin as i would like to see if there's actually people would advice me to put my pillow under the sun. Interestingly, the first result i received was from a blog in which the host mentioned that after long search over internet, she found the most common advices she found was to rotate the toe in clock-wise circular motion. She found it to be effective after repeating it for 5 times, and hence i follow.

To my surprise, i actually felt much better!! i didnt exactly cured on the spot, but i really felt much better, and after an hour in which i rotate my toe on and off, i am fully recovered. I'm pretty impressed with this little help i found from internet, wonderful if this method has anything to do with acupunctual point that we always hear from those movies.

thank you google, and thank you Yahoo! :)

1 comment:

oot-oot said...

how come i am so lousy in google-ing..

i always end up the faster way..that is getting answer from someone else..

thank you friend.. thank you friend..!