Metal

Woke up from my sleep at 1.30am, realized this is not a nightmare, this is WORSE than nightmare.....my teeth is found guilty and place behind the bar for 1 and half years~man, this is not fun at all...anyone selling time machine on the web?

feeling hungry and yet i dont really want to chew on anything, this is definitely helping me to shape my apple body size to a healthier one, without my consensus. This is sad...

Being myself as usual, contacted quite a few friends over the phone just to check on their life and manage to find some interesting finding. Like this friend of mine is actually involve with the Malaysia for Unity project. You know, the song 'here in my home' that is meant to be dedicating to all of us that love Malaysia as a home regardless how the Menteri's wife spent our money on batik/sports clothing....

anyway, i think the song is great and you should download it for free to support all the volunteers.kudos to my friend Dora

Life can be different if you choose to do just a little bit extra. By the way, have you make a donation for the people that is suffering at Myanmar and China at the moment? what's more important, charity starts at home...

No comments: