disambiguation

365 days ago, i was gazing at the star, mesmerized by the galaxy of stars that shine upon the sky, wishing myself to be sliding on the milky way with you by my side as the shooting stars fly by.

365 days later, i am gazing at the brighten sky, mesmerized by the golden lining drawn by the fireworks, praying that my family and i will be healthy and safe for the upcoming years.

it was so serene, and cold. 3 degree Celsius if i am not wrong. i can vaguely see your face through the lights that exist 3,000 years ago.

The burning praying items are heating up my face like giving me a facial treatment, and the fire crackers are so noisy that i have to write this thing up to kill my time. The whole street is brighten up by fire, firework and housing lights that has nothing romantic to talk about

happy valentine's day, 14/2/2007

happy Pai Ti Kong, 14/2/2008

No comments: