Studentville

once again, its THE orientation week. If you are one of those student that experienced orientation that involved dumbass games and bully, you have my sympathy. Here, THE Studentville, celebrate orientation with 3 activities : Drink, Party and Sex.

It may be considered as socially unacceptable in the eastern world, but hey, each society have their own boundary. As you are pointing finger at them saying how disgusting it is, the other 4 fingers of yours are pointing at you back with disgust on how could we eat all kind of exotic animals and paying huge sum of money for the vomits of swallow.

sadly, most of us are too easily label something as bad although it actually means something is 'not my cup of tea'. i learned this theory from my sister friend of mine, when he came down from penang and had a taste of klang Bah Kut Teh. When my sister asked him how does it taste like, he told my sister that the Bah Kut Teh does not suit his taste. My sister then asked him what so bad about the Bah Kut Teh here, then he told my sister:" dont get me wrong, i did not say it is bad, what i am saying is that it does not suit his taste as i'm used to the penang-style Bah Kut Teh. There is a huge difference between this two statement, but most of us are unaware of it"

happy chinese new Year

No comments: