Me 3.0

most people that i know of  takes many years of mistake become they come to realize what we want in life. its funny how we capable to learn more through the painful way. It the logic stay right, the younger generation are way more rebellious than we were are due to the fact that they have undergo way too little painful experience. In fact, most parent will sue the teacher when the children got canned nowadays, compared to the good old days. I will never let my father know that i got canned, because i would definitely got beaten for the second time as he believe i must have done something wrong to deserve it. But, i do think the younger generation are more creative as they live in a more open environment, or perhaps its just a form of Darwin's survivor theory.

had a rather intellectual conversation with this good friend of mine that is like milesss away. Well, its actually through facebook message, so dont think it should be call a conversation. But there are words that really lighten my heart a lot. she understand me in many ways naturally, and we are equally care free, so i guess that's what make us good friend.

i was telling her that i am lacking some reason or motivation, hence i am considering moving on. She replied saying that i dont need any motivation, because an unmotivated person is someone that will stay there as it is and feeling numb about everything. In a way she actually pointed out many doubts of mine, i dunno why, it just give me some assurance to make a decision.

yes indeed i am ready to gear up for yet another phase. I did doubt myself that how can i not even try hard enough in 2.0 before i move up to another version? but now i kinda understand, me 2.0 is like window vista, its really crap, so its ok to be laugh at, its ok to be short, just toughen up and shift the gear.

today heard a news about these awards that would have been mine go to my colleague. I am really happy for her as she did put so much effort into it, but still feeling a bit painful to know how much have i let go in the process of searching myself. I will take it all back, or maybe by then, it doesnt matter anymore....

No comments: