the arrival

this month i have like millions of hours for self reflection, but most of the time i ended up sleeping, which is normal knowing the fact i choose to do it lying down on my bed and the super comfortable memory pillow (i am actually missing it already by just mentioning the name).

i am still far from being sure of what i am looking forward to. Things dont just come naturally apparently. Making a decision is just a beginning of tonnes of question. I have answer non of it so far. I am very grateful to many people and things that allowed myself to be financially independent while indulging in this delirium stage of mind. daily expenses has been monitored to have an articulate time frame i have to be confused.

i wish to be a non responsible child so that i can ignore the statement from my dad that he has drained out all his EPF for our education. but i guess it is just not possible. Giving parent a good retirement life has become a hidden stress to me. but i guess, it is still a blessing in disguise...

No comments: