Rest

Ridiculous behaviors are surprisingly common. Nevertheless, ridiculous is a rather subjective descriptor. I was told off for being ridiculous, at the same times being praised for bravery.

Still, i cant stop myself from calling you ridiculous. Its already way~beyond stubborn, silly and stupid.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I work hard, and play harder. As a result, whenever i press my 'off' button, i will become extremely lazy and do nothing at home. Talked to a friend on one of my off night

"when are you coming to find me ah?"
" No time lah!" well, i wasn't lying, i was busy except that particular day that i was talking to her

here comes the quote of year:

"Time is like women's cleavage, squeeze a bit, and you will have it!"

how can i not love my friends





No comments: