perhaps

If i told you that i am actually a very introvert person, would you find this statement rather ridiculous?

i told that to a friend of mine, and she she laugh until almost run out of breath ( of perhaps its just coincidently the oxygen content in the air was rather low as she was actually sitting at Genting Starbucks)

i listen to Jazz music, enjoy staying in the room alone, listen to some soft music while lying on the bed munching my favourite books/magazine. I dont easily get bored, even if that means i am staying alone in the room for 48 hours, as long there's food for me to cook and survive with.

And i was told i am meant to be in Sales line, and i am actually excelling in this line at the moment...

Man, i am complicated.

A friend told me that she cant believed that i can actually simplified everything into simple theory, making myself far less troubled than she is. i dont easily get stressed because i look at it as something that move me forward. I never got troubled by friendship, because i look into friendship as nothing but a platform for us to use each other in one way or another.

And i was told that i am a very good friend, and a person that understand many philosophy in life.

Man, i am such a simple man.

No comments: