apple

being the single soul living in this big house again for the past whole week, and will continue do so for another week. Be it an excuse or not, i've been spending less than 8 hours a day in the house for the past 4 days, and that already included my 6 hours sleeping time. Inevitably, i have not had a proper meal for whole week already.

its nothing big for most of the KL people as most people are not as lucky as me who got hot dinner when i got home every night. But for people like me who has been so indulge in the luxurious of having mum at home, it is definitely something abnormal and it does brought some thought into my mind regarding family.

nevertheless, i lived well alone. After all, i do have all the skills to survive in this city alone. and i do enjoy something i dont do when i'm not alone in the house. Drinking party in my house on weekday is definitely something nostalgic to me, n i got to do it last week.

today had a long working day, got home about 12am. Get into the house, throw in all the working bags on the floor, head off to the room. Then like i turn on auto-mode, i took off my formal attire, and turn on my CD player to the Norah Jones CD (that i am a little bit bored of but i am too lasy to change the CD).Then subconsciouly, i walked to my mini-bar, poured out Bicardi Apple, added ice and sprite into the fat glass cup. I sat on my favourite inclined chairs, sipping the alcohol, close my eye and enjoy the moment of the sweet taste alcohol warming up my chest.

relax-nya, that's what is in my mind now......

1 comment:

oot-oot said...

go home so late n tired...still wan to drink alco...>_<

i tot u would jus go pass out on ur bed!