take 1, camera~

I bought a camera 3 months ago, but never really got the chance to use it. Its not because of lacking of worth while event, most of the time is due to the fact that i am too use to the life of getting thumb drive from other cameraman and i just cant remember to bring my camera to any event. Furthermore, i have yet to master the camera.

As i was looking at the waterfall pictures, satisfied with my learning process of how to snap a waterfall to my liking, i saw this picture laying there.

i've almost forgotten to dedicate this first ever picture taken by this camera to you. My bad my dear friend.Nice teeth you got here :)

Dont worry, nobody would know your height from this picture, so i'm sure nobody can recognize you :)

2 comments:

oot-oot said...

that's chianglai....!!!!!!

weeeee

worms said...

to avoid being sued by the soon to be practicing lawyer, i shall not reply any suggestion u made regarding the true identity of the person in that particular picture...:)