Different

Have you ever woke up in the morning and realize, hm...something is different today. You cant tell what it is, but you know it's different. You could be finding everything so wonderful today, or everything is a disastrous.

I'm been undergoing some down point for the past two months due to my hesitation on almost everthing. I've been trying to overcome it but it just seems that my endocrine is producing some hormone preventing me from thinking straight. Something you really need to use the hard way to craw back up the hill. No short cut, no equipment, just your feet and yourself, step by step, walk up to the hill top once again.

In my process of clearing up my paperwork (thanks to the deadline that was imposed), i'm beginning to feel the momentum. I have such strong urge to make a cup of tea/coffee, and since Form 5 I've learn that this is my mind, using my action to tell myself that, its time to get serious.

Welcome back. roar~~~~

1 comment:

oot-oot said...

that's the way man!!!
that's the weeee i know..!
meow~~!!